The products ordered online (www.sirisarees.com) by our customers are individually made in accordance with their choices, so we expect our customers to support our NO RETURN / NO EXCHANGE POLICY.
We only accept returns in the following cases.
1. If you have received a damaged product (or)
2. If you have received a different product than what you have ordered (Colours may vary due to photography and lighting settings).
Also NO RETURN and NO EXCHANGE on products which are customized and Purchased under SALE !
Products with Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item
In case you have received a product that seems either damaged or is different from what you ordered, we would appreciate if you could email us or contact our customer support cell within 24 hours of receipt of product. Please save all the packing materials along with the product. Once you contact us, we will guide you through out the process. You can contact us by either sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +91 949130-3780 (11 AM - 7 PM, Mon - Sat). Please do not return products without first speaking to our customer care.
In case the ordered product is out of stock then we will allow you to opt for an alternate product.
Return Terms and Conditions:
- We do not accept any returns after 2 days of receiving the shipment (for the shipment which the return is accepted)
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on the customized orders which are stitched or done fall and pico.
- No cash refunds. Refund(s) will be issued in the form of a Coupon Code which can be used at www.sirisarees.com for a period of 1 year from the date of issue.
- We do not have reverse pickup, so in case returns are accepted, customer shall courier back the product(s) to our address.
- We would not accept returns of any products that was bought during a discount sale or an offer.
- We will not refund the shipping charges paid by you while purchasing the item.
- Refunds would not be accepted for custom made / stitched clothing, including ready made stitched sarees or sarees stitched with custom blouse.
- In case of orders with free shipping, Flat shipping cost of Rs. 120/- would be deducted.
- All products should be returned in original condition with tags intact as attached in the dress. Presence of original tags is a must to accept returns
Item availability failure
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then he/she will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services.
All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account take about 5 to 9 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take additional 3-7 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Be Extra Alert when Accepting Parcel from Courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue with them.
Description and color Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
Hence, a customer must be ready to expect a minor variation in color from what was seen on the screen. Below are the instances of the differences that the customer might experience.
For bright hues like red, maroon and orange the tendency to reflect a different shade is high.
Colors from same family - green, aqua blue shades & off white, white and beige colors may seem overlapping.